Glenaeon Rudolf Steiner School (Australia) – Eurythmielehrer/in
- Permanent full-time position, teaching all classes Kindergarten, class 6 and various classes Years 7–12
- Commencing mid-January for the 2018 school-year
- Located in Sydney, Australia, in a beautiful bushland setting
At Glenaeon Rudolf Steiner School we cherish childhood and educate for excellence, inspiring the academic and personal growth of 500 students from Preschool to Year 12 across three campuses in Sydney, Australia.
We are seeking a qualified Eurythmist to join our school, teaching eurythmy to a range of classes from Kindergarten to Year 12. Working alongside an experienced eurythmy colleague, opportunities exist to work collaboratively and to develop eurythmy practice both pedagogically & artistically.
The successful candidate will:
- deliver eurythmy according to Steiner’s pedagogical curriculum in a dynamic way, innovatively bringing fresh & creative ideas to the discipline;
- display a commitment to continued professional growth through self-reflection & working with an experienced Eurythmist who will mentor and guide professional development; and
- demonstrate support for the Glenaeon ethos.
Candidates from anywhere in Australia as well as international candidates are welcome to apply.
Employment for teachers at Glenaeon is based on the Independent Schools NSW Teachers (Hybrid Model) Multi-Enterprise Agreement. The successful candidate must also provide a Working With Children Clearance prior to commencing.
Preliminary enquiries may be directed to Robyn Porcheron on +61-2-9932-2311 or via email. To apply, please submit your CV with a cover letter outlining your personal educational philosophy via email to Robyn Porcheron in Human Resources at email@example.com by 29 September, 2017.
More information: www.glenaeon.nsw.edu.au